Skip to content Go to Top
To use Parish Giving, our online giving service, click the link below.
You will be directed to the St Joseph online giving page in Parish Giving.
- If you have not already signed up, choose the Sign-Up option in the upper right.
- You will be prompted for your name, email address, the password you wish to use and your mailing address.
- Please enter your parish number (envelope number) (if you do not know it, please contact the rectory office at 631-588-8456 or the faith formation office at 631-981-1805).
- When you have completed this page, choose “Save.”
- You can then choose to enter either your bank account or credit card information.
- When you are done, choose “Save Changes.”
- If you have already signed up, choose the Log in option in the upper right.
- Once you have either signed up or logged in, choose “Schedule a new contribution”.
- You will be prompted for a category, choose “Parish Collections” and then choose “Faith Formation Prg. 2021/22 Initial Contrib”.
- You should then enter your initial contribution amount and choose the frequency “one-time”.
- When completed, if you would like to schedule your ongoing parish support, choose “Parish Collections”, and then choose “Faith Formation Program – Parish Support”.
- You will be prompted to enter the amount and frequency of your donations.
A thank you message from your Pastor, Fr. Mike Rieder:
Your generous financial support allows us to meet our operating expenses
and perform the Works of Mercy at St. Joseph Parish.
God bless you.