Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining this Ministry.
The New Evangelization is about bringing the “light to the nations”. Jesus Christ is the light we are sharing. We must bring this light to our world beginning in our local community today in a new way using new expressions and be on fire in doing so. We must not be afraid but share the truths of our faith not in a defensive way but show it off with confidence. Radiate the joy: God’s love inside us. In joy, you can teach without preaching. This is what Pope Francis is speaking of. People will see our joy and how we love and take care of each other and be drawn by his love.
What we do:
- We communicate to the Parish and the wider community through regular Flocknote emails and text messages (including our electronic bulletin) and through Social media.
- We offer courses, in person and via zoom, on a variety of topics for those looking to deepen their faith.
- We coordinate volunteer efforts through our Share Mercy Sunday program and have raised funds and collected needed supplies for a wide variety of organizations.
- We sponsor the Family mass program including junior lectors and ushers.
- We host fellowship events for the Parish.